Healthy and Yummy Gummy are so simple to make and you will feel terrific about providing your kids a very healthy treat. These Homemade Healthy Gummies are made with genuine fruits and veggies, loaded with vitamins, minerals and vital nutrients! A good quality Gelatin is crucial.
- 4 tablespoons Gelatin (I prefer a turf fed gelatin however you can discover plain gelatin near the flavored Jello at your regional supermarket. A tablespoons is typically one gelatin package, however just to be sure, empty the packages into a bowl and utilize a procedure spoon.
- Other active ingredients you want to integrate like probiotics, elderberry syrup (to prevent or fight a cold), or cod liver oil (body immune system booster). Remember you can make these gummies your natural multivitamins.
- 1 1/2 cups fruit and/or vegetable juice, freshly made with a Juicer (cold press -finest option) or store-bought (ensuring it is 100% juice and preferably not from concentrate).
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract, I suggest Organic Pure Vanilla Extract– optional for additional flavor
- 2-4 tablespoons Raw Honey depending on your preference and how sweet your juice is. You can likewise use maple syrup or stevia. If your juice has great deals of veggies you will require more but it depends on your individual taste.
- Pour juice into a small-medium saucepan. Spray the gelatin over the leading and let sit for just a few minutes until it starts to “bloom” (it will get wrinkly searching the surface area and all of the white powder from the gelatin will take in into the liquid). When all the gelatin is soaked up, mix it well.
- Then put the pan over medium heat on the range. Let the liquid warm, but do not let it boil. You want all the gelatin to liquify and turn thin and runny (it will be rough at the beginning however after a couple of minutes in the heat it need to dissolve completely).
- Include the honey, vanilla extract, and any other components you will be using.
- Put the liquid in a little container (I use my measuring cup) into a Loaf Pan or your fun gummy molds and cool for about 2-3 hours. Some of my favorite molds are the Freshware 30-Cavity Silicone Mold, the Toy, Car, Block and Bear Chocolate, Gummy Mold and the kilofly Silicone Mold, Robot & Dinosaur
- Remove from molds. They pop right out. If you utilized the loaf pan, cut your gelatin into small squares.
- Keep your homemade healthy gummies in an airtight container in the refrigerator for about 2 weeks. If you leave them outside they will last but I advise saving them in the refrigerator.
Also try this Colors Yummy Gummy Hand Finger Rainbow Pudding Milk Jelly DIY For Children Jello Palm. It is likewise easy to do, just follow the actions: